Ayurveda is the oldest form of medicine. Since inception man has used natural herbs as medicines. With developments in the medical sector the world is now witnessing the positive sides of Ayurveda.
Ayurveda is itself sufficient to prove its mettle but it is the ayurvedic pharmaceutical companies which have initiated to take the Ayurveda to different parts of the world by ways of manufacturing number of products based on Ayurveda medications. There is a certain need of having safe and secure medical treatments among the people all over the globe after knowing the ill effects of other form of medical treatments such as Allopathy.
Ayurvedic medication is based on natural substances through which the disease is supposed to get erase by its root and the same unable to come back. This medication is also 100% free from any kind of side effects and can be taken along with allopathy.
Need of Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Companies
With increase of use of ayurvedic medicines the need of having ayurvedic pharmaceutical companies is quite understandable. These companies helps us in providing all the natural based products such as facial creams, soaps, shampoo, conditioners, tooth paste and etc.
These companies hold specialisation in allocating natural resources through which these products can be manufactured. They have the proper team who have knowledge of natural herbs and they select the herbs carefully keeping their positives in consideration. These ayurvedic pharmaceutical companies have the proper infrastructure to transform these natural herbs into useful medicines and daily products.
Top Ayurvedic Pharmaceutical Companies
- Dabur – One of the most trusted brand in this field. Situated in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh Dabur’s products are accepted worldwide because of its high quality. Its long product line includes, chyawanprash, digestive tablets and powders and etc.
- Zandu – It didn’t become hit with popular Hindi song but it was always one of the most celebrated ayurveda brand. Its pain balm is the world famous along with many other pharma products.
- Himalaya – Like its name the product of this company are out of top drawer. Himalaya has the largest number of products that are available in the market whether they are medicines or products like face washes, soaps, shampoos and etc.
- Hamdard – The name says it all. Hamdard in Urdu means the one who understand our pain more than anyone else. Its large variety of products makes it one of the leading manufacturers of ayurveda products.
- Patanjali – The most recent entrant in this list and perhaps the most successful. Having founded by Baba Ramdev and Acharya Balkrishna this company boast of having its products on less price than any other company. The price difference which they quote is approx. 15% to 20%.
- Vicco – We all have grown up watching its iconic advertisement on television. Vicco is mainly the manufacturer of turmeric based facial creams, anti-septic creams and herbal tooth paste.
With so many top companies having their share in ayurvedic pharma industry it is quite evident that the competition as well as the profit in this industry is to watch out for.